Room Reservation Requests
Reserving a Room For Your Organization
In order to reserve a room, you must be a registered student organization. Organizations that are in the process of becoming registered, may make up to 5 reservations for "interest meetings" only before becoming officially registered.
Request the space that you want to reserve by following the instructions listed for the specific space below.
- Black Cultural Center - Online Form
- International House - Call (865) 974-4453 or visit them in-person at 1623 Melrose Ave.
- University Center - Online Form
- Recsports Facilities - Online Form
- Academic Classrooms (HSS, Ayres Hall, etc.) - Call Gail Mills (Room Scheduling) with the Office of the University Registrar at (865) 974-1306
- Alumni Memorial Building - Email Sherri Satterfield (email@example.com) to check availability. Must submit Solicitation/Event Request before final approval. Charges and fees may apply.
- Ayres Plaza, South Lawn, and 4th Floor - Email Associate Dean Christine Boake (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check availability. All reservations must include a UTK account number. For detailed reservation instructions, click HERE.
- Circle Park, Figi Island, Pedestrian Mall, and Humanities Plaza - These spaces only require the submission of a Solicitation/Event Request. To check availability please call the Office of the Dean of Students at (865) 974-3179. We regret that we cannot make reservations or place holds over the phone.
- All Other Spaces - Contact the building's representative (list of building representatives )
An approved Solicitation/Event Request is required for all student sponsored events or events which use facilities and/or outdoor spaces coordinated by units in the Division of Student Life. Information on Solicitation/Event Requests can be found on the Solication & Event Requests page.